What Happens at an LLL Meeting?
You may be nervous to attend your first La Leche League meeting. Who will be there? Will I have to talk? Can I bring my baby? Do I have to be a member to attend?
We hope this information clears it up for you? Find your local group using our Find Help! Locator Tool.
- Meetings are FREE with no membership required.
- Meetings are run by Leaders who are parent volunteers who have breastfed their own children.
- Leaders are trained in the normal course of breastfeeding and weaning.
- Each parent is able to ask questions or contribute to discussion as they choose.
- Attendees may also sit and listen if they prefer.
- Babies are always welcome.
- Expectant parents are encouraged to attend to help get off to a good start.
- Take the information that works for you and leave the rest behind.
Still feeling unsure? Reach out to the local Leader before the meeting to find out more specifics.
About Us, LLL USA
What Happens at an LLL Meeting? PDF, LLL USA