We Need Your Help!
As we start the new year, New Beginnings would like to extend an invitation to you to join our family of contributors. Year after year, we welcome parents who are eager to share their experiences with other parents in the United States and around the world.
These experiences include but are not limited to the following:
- Birth stories
- Human milk feeding (breastfeeding, chestfeeding, supplementing, etc.)
- Gentle discipline
- Book reviews
- Images (photographs, artwork)
- Poetry/creative writing
- Family activities for various ages
- Balancing work and parenting
- Travel tips (traveling with little ones, pumping on the go, storing human milk, etc.)
- Family relationships (partners, extended family such as grandparents, dealing with criticism, etc.)
- Challenges (mastitis, low milk supply, oversupply, premature birth, illness of parent or child, allergies, weaning, nursing manners, etc.)
- Role of La Leche League in your parenting
Not only are we interested in hearing about your experiences, we also are looking for informative articles about any of the above-mentioned topics and more – articles that could potentially become part of the Breastfeeding Info section of the LLL USA website.
Our contributors are an all-volunteer team. We would love to hear from you, whether you wish to contribute once or on a regular basis. We know your lives are already busy, so we don’t expect our contributors to write lengthy posts. The average blog post is between 700-900 words. We want your unique voice to come through clearly, so there is not a specific style of writing that you need to use. As the blog of La Leche League USA, we do ask that you keep the philosophy of LLL in mind as you share your experiences. If you aren’t familiar with the philosophy statements, you can find them here.
If you are interested in contributing or have questions that weren’t answered in this blog post, please contact Amy at [email protected]. You can also reach out through the New Beginnings Facebook page at www.facebook.com/NewBeginnings.LLL.USA. We look forward to hearing from you!
Supporting Breastfeeding Families–Today, Tomorrow, Always
Please consider donating to La Leche League USA.
Donations of any amount are gratefully accepted. Thank you!
Follow us on: